Tagged by: waggledance
Rules: Find out which personality type you are here and list some characters from here. Tag five friends.
(In these tests, I am emphatically ENT, but ride the line between P and J almost exactly, so I’ll post both and only comment on ten characters a piece. Omitted ones I didn’t know.)
Type: ENTJ (Field Marshal)
"ENTJs, like most NJs, enjoy making plans and carrying them out. They make really good leaders, but have trouble not being objective and accounting for emotions. They are fact-driven and good at highlighting inefficiencies."
- Cruella de Vil from 101 Dalmatians (Ha ha, what?)
- Jack Donaghy from 30 Rock (I do like a good drink in the afternoon)
- Damon Gant and Norma DePlume from Ace Attorney (Not so much)
- Princess Jasmine from Aladdin (Double what)
- Ellen Ripley from Alien (Ok, now we’re talking.)
- Malory Archer from Archer (Am I a total drunk or something?)
- Prunella Deegan from Arthur (I am a teacher, so I know this character, but no.)
- Griffith from Berserk (Oh god I hope not)
- Barbara Gordon (Batgirl/Oracle) from Batman (I know of her, but nothing about her, so I guess I can’t comment?)
- Dr. Grace Augustine from Avatar (I am just secretly Sigourney Weaver)
- Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender (She was bad-ass, so ok!)
Type: ENTP (Inventor)
"ENTPs are clever and analytical, often with quick wits and a quicker tongue. They love arguing just for the sake of arguing. They aren’t fans of planning and prefer a spontaneous lifestyle. They’re almost always thinking outside the box, and are easily bored."
- Wendy Oldbag from Ace Attorney (This is hilarious.)
- The eponymous Ace Ventura (This is downright perfect.)
- Iago from Aladdin (I do secretly enjoy Gilbert Gottfried)
- Sterling Archer from Archer (Ok, the alcohol theme is starting to scare me.)
- Dora Winifred Read (D.W.) and Francine Frensky from Arthur (HAHA DW)
- Hange Zoë from Attack on Titan (My favorite AoT character, so yay!)
- Many incarnations of the Joker from Batman ( I must be messed up inside…)
- Sokka and Bumi from Avatar: The Last Airbender (Yes, this is good.)
- Yukari from Azumanga Daioh (I was an English teacher in Japan…)
- Dr. Emmett L. “Doc” Brown from Back to the Future (1.21 GIGAWATTS)
Too lazy to tag. Do it if you want I GUESS.